Sunday, February 11, 2018

Growth Mindset: More Cats

I chose this picture because it really captures the concept of reflection. It seems like a perfect spot to reflect is alone staring into a lake, though it does seem a bit cliche. Well, I guess it's cliche for a reason anyways. The picture looks nice as well.

Feedback Discomfort (Growth Mindset Blog)
This picture is really good at symbolizing discomfort from feedback. The cat is looking at its own reflection (a viewpoint of itself projected from something other than its own point of view), and is surprised as what it sees. I feel like this is the case a lot with feedback. You take feedback from people who don't share the same opinions and viewpoints as you and it can be quite an experience if you haven't dealt with feedback before.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this cat-themed post on Growth Mindset. I definitely agree there is a different challenge when it comes to feedback from those who won't agree or have the same opinions as you. But I do think it is important to still deal with the feedback with kindness, even if we choose not to receive it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete