Sunday, April 1, 2018

Tech Tips: Animated GIF Maker

So I used a reaaally old set of drawings I made when I wondered what animation would be like (it's time consuming!), and I ended up getting this result with a flat 130 ms between each frame, using the GIF maker:

Animation Test by me

When I made the drawings I used a different GIF maker that let me vary the time between each frame, and I ended up with this:

Animation Test by me

Pretty useful being able to control the time between frames, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tyler, this is so cool! I just make gifs with images I find online, maybe playing with animated text... but not animated expressions. Thanks for sharing this; now I know what to put in the announcements on Monday from the blog stream. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there again, Tyler!
    This was definitely one of the most interesting tech tips that I have seen so far. I have never considered this to be a possibility when creating my own gifs. Like Dr. Gibbs, I have stuck with creating gifs from still images online. I think this is a really cool idea that I might look into in the future. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete