Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The reading assignments are working pretty well for me overall, but I did get really busy last week and had to skip a reading. My favorite reading was the Ramayana, it felt a lot easier to follow than the Mahabharata and everything seemed very memorable. My reading notes help a lot, to the point where I have them open while I'm writing my stories as reference. I discovered that looking up stuff on wikipedia when coming across unknown things in the readings gave me some useful background information. I'm pretty happy with my class project so far and I still think my greatest accomplishment was writing that rhyming poem.

Tar Seep (Wikipedia)

I chose this image to go with, not because I liked the image, but because it's associated with one of my more creative stories that I had a lot of fun writing.

Thinking forward, I think I'll keep up what I've been doing so far, but maybe I should do my assignments earlier so I don't have to block out multiple hours for them on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment