Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 7 Growth Mindset: Random Growth Mindset Cats

Growth Mindset Cat Meme (Growth Mindset Blog)

I chose this one because I think chess is a really good representation of putting in effort and learning. The more you play, the better you get. You refine your strategies and learn to predict a couple moves ahead, becoming a better player. The cat in the picture isn't playing right though.

Growth Mindset Cat Meme (Growth Mindset Blog)

I chose this cat because it reminded me of a school fieldtrip I took where we met a pottery artist. I learned how to make a pot on a spinning wheel and after it was fired they had us paint them. I ended up making something that resembled blue and white porcelain but instead of having detailed art it was just stripes and instead of being elegantly made it was a little lopsided. It's probably because I skipped the planning and designing process and went straight at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment